Thursday 9 May 2013

story time

Hi guys last time I posted i promised you guys something special well  get ready i going to type you a story I really like.



                    THE ANT WHO LOST HER WAY



      It was a normal hot day as usual. I was taking care of the eggs when the queen asked me to go and find food with the others. I went as told. It was a long hot journey, I was getting tired so I sat down. When another ant said "no pit stop" I was tired and hungry  but I did as I was told "sometimes I wish I Could travel" I thought.
      We finally came to a pit stop I was so happy. I was very tired so I said "Why not split up we would cover more ground" I got a big no! I didn't listen and went on my way. I soon smelled food, turns out something else smelled food too. It was an anteater I ran for my life. I quickly gave a signal for danger. I ran until I couldn't run anymore.

                                      TO BE CONTINUED........................


I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story. I will continue my story a next day ......................................................................


by: princess nira              

No comments:

Post a Comment